March Favourites

Thursday 2 April 2015

Finally it has come to the end of the month so I thought I would talk to you about some of the things I have been loving this month. I have picked out a few things from beauty to food! The reason why this blog is going up a bit early is because I will be later today I will be at my friends house so won't be able to post it.
 


 
The first item I am absolutely in love with is my Maybelline colour tattoo in the colour 'On and on bronze' it is a beautiful brown shimmer shade and the best thing is that it lasts all day so you don't have to keep applying it!





 
Another beauty product I have been loving this month another Maybelline product and is the 'Baby Skin Instant pore eraser'. This leaves my skins feeling so soft and I have noticed a difference, with my pores looking smaller.





Okay, o my final beauty product is my Soap and Glory 'Lid Stuff' eye shadow palette in 'What's Nude'. I don't honestly know how I have lived with out it, it has a great colours in it and is perfect for when you travel.

Teens White Check Long Sleeve Crop Top  | New Look
Next is a top that I have had for quite but I am still in love. It is the White check long sleeve crop top from new look and I normally where this with leggings or a skater skirt. It is in black and white and has a check pattern on it.

My last favourite for this month as been the Film Insurgent from the Divergent series. Since I have seen in at the cinema I am now obsessed with it. It is a great film and would highly recommend that you go and see it if you haven't already!


I hope you enjoyed seeing some of the things I have loved this month. Leave a comment on what your March favourites have been!

Thanks everyone
SimplyBlog

4 comments :

  1. Omigosh, I would love to try the baby lips instant pore remover! Probably only because I love the colour of the tube! I love your blog, just wondering what camera or filter do you use for your pictures and how do you get them to look so clear on your blog?!
    Cookiemonster xx
    www.marshmallowcookiemonster.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thankyou I really like yours aswell and I use my IPhone 5s and the filter Chrome but if you look at my blog tomorrow I am posting a How I edit/take my instagram photos so check that out for my detail when it is up xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. my sister has the colour tattoo as well and im always pinching it:D

      Delete
    2. The 'On and on bronze' is very pigmented and stays on forever! :)

      SimplyBlog ♥

      Delete