Skin Care Routine

Tuesday 14 April 2015

So I realised that I haven't yet done my skin care routine, so I thought this was the perfect time because I have been trying out some new 'Liz Earle' products and have been really enjoying them! This post is just going to give you a run through of what I have been doing and I will also be posting a my Top Skin Care tips blog in the future. I do this skin care routine every morning and evening.

 


  
Ok so the first thing I do is I get the 'Liz Earle Cleanse & Polish' and apply two pumps of that onto my skin. I use my fingertips to gently massage the cream over my face and jaw line. I massage this over my eye-lids and eyelashes last to avoid spreading eye makeup all over your face.


 
 
 
Then I rinse the 'Pure cotton muslin cloth' in hot water and rinse it out so it's damp, not wet. Using the cloth I rinse off the cream which was on my face, using a clean section for each part of my face. I then carefully remove my eye-makeup and then rinse the cloth thoroughly after. I splash my face with cool water and carefully pat dry using a soft towel.


 
 
 
Next I use the 'Liz Earle Gentle Face Exfoliator' and lightly massage onto clean skin, concentrating on th forehead, nose, shin and jawline, avoiding my eyes. Then I rinse that off using warm water and again dry my face with a soft towel.


 
 
After that I pour a generous amount of the 'Liz Earle Instant Boost Skin Tonic' onto cotton wool and sweep over my face and neck.
 
 
 
Once that has set into my skin I use the 'Liz Earle Skin Repair Light Moisturiser' and gently massage into face and neck.
 
And finally that is the end of my skins care routine, this might seem like a lot of work but is definitely worth it! I hope you enjoyed and if you have any questions leave in the comments below.
 
(The reason why this blog is earlier is because I am going on holiday and there isn't very good WiFi there)
 
Thanks everyone
SimplyBlog


2 comments :

  1. Ooooo sounds lovely, hoping to buy some of these products!
    Cookiemonster xx
    www.marshmallowcookiemonster.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. They are really good! I have noticed a massive difference in my skin since I have been using them!

    SimplyBlog ♥

    ReplyDelete