Tanya Burr Cookies

Sunday 26 April 2015

You have probably noticed that most of my blogs recently have been to do with beauty so for a bit of a change I decided to do a Baking post. As you know from my other blog Tanya burr has released a book, so I thought this was the perfect chance for me to bake something that i'm sure most people will love! I am going to be making her 'Milk and White Chocolate Cookies!
Ingredients:
 200g butter

300g caster sugar
1 large egg
325 self-raising flour
A dash of milk (optional)
200g white chocolate
(My favourite to use is Milky Bar)
200g milk chocolate
(Again my favourite to use is Cadbury)



Pre-heat you oven to 200°c and make sure that the butter is a room temperature so it blends easily so don't forget to cut the butter in to cubes before you start. Then start off by whisking the butter and sugar in a large bowl until the mixture is pale and creamy.





Once that is all mixed together crack the large egg into the mixture and start whisking again. Gradually start adding in the flour, if you have done this and your mixture looks too dry add a dash of milk and if it is too sticky and a touch of flour.






The mixture should then come together and look like dough. With clean hands, break up the chocolate into big and small chunks and then add to the mixture. Shape the mixture into 10 balls using your hands (I did make more but I only took a picture of 6) then place them on a baking tray covered in greaseproof paper.


Bake these for around 10-12 minutes. Leave them on the baking tray or a cooling rack to cool for 25 minutes. They should be gooey on the inside and hard on the outside. And the taste absolutely amazing!!

I hope you enjoyed this blog for a change and leave in the comments if you want me to do more of these!

Thanks everyone

Rose Mae

3 comments :

  1. They look amazing! so jealous, making me hungry just looking at your pictures!
    ~basicallychloe xx
    Don't forget to smile today! :) ~ x
    www.basicallychloe.blogspot.com x
    check out my instagram - basicallychloeblog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thankyou! Not very healthy but still very tasty :)

      SimplyBlog ♥

      Delete