Spring Look

Thursday 9 April 2015

As it is now Spring and because you all seemed to like my Winter Look, I decided to show one of my everyday Spring Looks. I am really enjoying wearing this look because it features some of the new clothes I have recently bought, as well as my bag which I am in love with!
Finally lets get onto the look!
 



 Grey Crop Top - Primark £4.00
 
Check Shirt - Primark £12.00
 
Black Leggings - ASDA??
 
Black Bag - Primark £10.00
 
Nike Shoes - JD Sports £50.00
 
 
My first item of clothing I am wearing is my grey top which is stripy and it says 'Comme Ci, Comme Ca'. I really like this top because it is very soft and goes with pretty much everything!
 
 
 
 
Next is my check Shirt which is also very soft and even though it is a bit too big for me, it think that adds it to the look! I think it is great for the price and you can buy it in a range of colours!
 
 
 
 
 
On to my bag, it is very big inside so after the Easter Holiday I will definitely be using this for school! There is two ways of holding it, you can hold it using the two handles or you can use the long strap over your shoulder. I am absolutely in love with it!!
 
 
 
 
 
Finally my shoes, I have had these for quite a while and trust me they were a lot whiter when I got them! They are quite pricey but easy to slip on and are really comfortable, my only advise is not to wear them if you are going anywhere muddy!
 
 
This is my look complete. I hope you enjoyed seeing my everyday spring look. Don't forget to follow and leave a comment about your go to spring look!
 
Thanks everyone
SimplyBlog


2 comments :

  1. hey,
    I love your blog and this look is amazing! I love your fashion sense and I would love it if you could check out my blog?
    thanks,
    ~basicallychloe xx
    Don't forget to smile! :) ~ x
    www.basicallychloe.blogspot.com x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thankyou so much it means a lot! I would love to check out your blog!

    SimplyBlog ♥

    ReplyDelete